Singapore JC School fees were revised from January 2017. It affects students who are Singapore permanent residents (PR) and international students (IS) in Government and Government-aided schools.
The MOE said that the move is to further differentiate fees by citizenship. “This revision is part of MOE’s periodic review of school fees,” the press release added.
“School fees will increase by $60 per month for PR students and by $150 per month for IS. School fees for students who are Singapore Citizens will remain unchanged.”
Standard Miscellaneous Fees (Per Month) is $13.50
Parents can pay the fees through the following ways:
- Join the GIRO scheme
- Pay via AXS
- AXS e-Station [internet] (eNETS / Mastercard / Masterpass / PayLah!)
- AXS m-Station [mobile app] – by selecting “eServices”, followed by “MOE” (eNETS / Mastercard / Masterpass / PayLah!)
- At any AXS Stations by selecting “Education”, followed by “MOE” (NETS). To locate the nearest AXS Station, please visit http://www.axs.com.sg/axsStation_locations.php
- Pay at their child’s school (cash, cheque or cashier’s order)
- Pay at MOE’s Customer Service Centre (cash, cheque or NETS)
- Send a cheque payable to “Ministry Of Education” to
Ministry of Education, Finance & Procurement Division, Cashier’s Unit
1 North Buona Vista Drive, MOE Building,
Please write the student’s name, NRIC number and school name on the reverse side of the cheque.
More information can be found on our frequently asked questions on school fees.
Singaporean students who wish to pay their second-tier miscellaneous fees and autonomous school fees (if applicable) from their Edusave account may sign up for Edusave Standing Order.
The Edusave Standing Order application form is available from the school or can be downloaded here. Completed application form is to be submitted to the school.